Monday, October 10, 2011

Give yourself a hug!

I thought a good way to start the week was to share the hands of harmony of others by giving you a couple quotes about loving yourself. I think this is the main aspect of getting to where you want to be in life. Take these hands of harmony and make it a point today to reflect and feel loved by feeling love for your number#- you.

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." -Lucille Ball

"Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults." -Les Brown

"The image of myself which I try to create in my own mind in order that I may love myself is very different from the image which I try to create in the minds of others in order that they may love me." -W.H. Auden

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and action." -Buddha

May you smile at yourself today : )

No comments:

Post a Comment