Friday, October 14, 2011

Trusting in What You Want to Happen

There are so many things in life that we want, so many ideas in our heads that we long for. But wanting is only half the battle. Having the trust in the Universe to bring you those things is a more important factor. You can wish all you want, but when you tie the wish to the trust that it will be granted, you are putting the bow on top of your gifts. Always remember to be appreciative of the Universe and all its' powers though. I learned this idea from The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. It has been a huge part in my transformation, and I 100% believe that it will help anyone in theirs. (I guess I am giving you two hands of harmony today because this recommendation is certainly one, too!)

Trust... that word used to make me nervous. I used to have a very difficult time trusting anything: someone's word, that anything good was going to happen, or even trust myself. But it is the shift in attitude, and a gain of trust that will essentially turn your wishes into realities.

What's a great way to help you gain trust?

It's time for another word switch action! Two uncertainty words come to mind: think and hope. When I hear those words, it immediately tells me that one lacks confidence in their proclamation.  To me, think and hope are words that are full of doubt. The ambiguity that surrounds these words will never get what you want.

If you truly trust in something, you know or believe it to be true, right? Your goal is to gain full trust in the Universe to fulfill your wants. What better way to do that than to already know that it is going to happen? The words know and believe are much stronger and way more positive. Your thoughts become affirmations: I know this person told me the truth, I believe that I am going advance in my career fast, I know who I am and what I stand for.

As we close out the week, I challenge you with this hand of harmony to know rather than think, believe rather than hope, and truly trust in yourself, the people around you, and the Universe.

-JR

No comments:

Post a Comment